Monday, May 11, 2009

So, I've been challenged lately to start keeping a journal. I have been keeping one for both the girls since they were born that says a lot about me and what I'm feeling, but I've realized lately that I don't really have much of a life outside the girls. So, here is my answer to a challenge from Patrick to get a hobby outside the girls! Somthing for just me that doesn't necessarily revolve around them and my being a stay at home mom! I have a lot of friends who blog and I love to read them and they often make me laugh or just feel not so alone out there and maybe, just maybe that's what mine will do too.

So, here will be some of my random thoughts as I try to discover the forest through the trees in my life. Please feel free to post back and let me know what you all think.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! Looking forward to more updates.

    ReplyDelete