Tuesday, September 21, 2010

School = fundraisers

So, Zoe has been in Kindergarten for 1 month and 5 days now and we've already had 2 fundraisers-2!! This doesn't count the smencils they are selilng at school that we've bought too. Now, I'm sure that these fundraisers are all for a good cause, but for kindergartners this basically is a job for moms! So, for the past 2 days I've been selling pasta... this isn't normal pasta this is fun shaped pasta- they have KU, KState, Iowa and other college teams as well. They have horses, ballerinas, basketballs, Christmas, St. Patty's Day, birthdays etc... see here for all the great choices. The quota we were encouraged to sell is 12... now the last fundraiser "we" sold 6 things, yesterday alone doing the same thing as I did last fundraiser "we" managed to sell 41 bags of pasta! Wow! I didn't really even try, but obviously this fundraiser is a winner, I mean who wouldn't want pasta in fun shapes, right? Especially when it has a shelf life of 24 months! So, if you want any pasta then let me know or even better if you or your school needs a great fundraiser this is the one!

No comments:

Post a Comment