Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Our newest Pals

I heard once that all our kids really want from us is 5-10 minutes of our time. Honestly that's not a lot. I've sat through commercials longer then that, but still it can seem to be such a hassle, but I've been trying to sit down and give the kids that much of my time whenever they need it and honestly it's not all that much. I've noticed that when I give them that time then they can play by themselves for a while afterwards. So, along with this train of thought is doing more crafts or reading or baking or just something other then tv. So, today on this rainy Wednesday I sat down with Zoe and did a great craft that I recenly found on http://www.familyfun.com/ it's great. So, I'd like to introduce to our newest friends... The Peanut People and their pets!




No comments:

Post a Comment