Friday, August 21, 2009

Photo Booth Friday

I've been slacking on blogging lately, and I'd like to say it's because I've been soo busy, but nope, just don't have much to blog about.

This week has actually gone pretty slow. Perhaps it was the rain, or the cleaning that I had on my to do list or maybe it's just a slow week. Anways... woke up one morning this week to a leaky closet- oh boy! Remember we have an attic- a finished attic, so for the rain to make it to our closet showed some serious persistance by the rain. Of course when it rains it pours in our house literally, so we also had some water in the basement, but really our house was built in 1929, I guess I can give it a break for the leakyness of it! We are learning to adjust! We should be learning to roof, but priorities...

Zoe started her second year of Awana Cubbies this year on Wednesday. yeah, a semi date night for mommy, daddy and Lexi! CheeburgerCheeburger for dinner that night with an amazing chocolate peanutbutter cup malt for dessert- wow!! Didn't know anything could taste that good!! I also signed up to be the snack coordinator for her class! That's exciting. I love that we get to just hang out while she's there so it's a real sacrifice to volunteer my 'date night' time for something there, but then again they are teaching my child and helping to socialize her so I guess the least I can do is call people ahead of time and remind them what snacks they are in charge of- no really, it's the least I could do... The other jobs they needed volunteers for took actual time during the Cubbies night! But, I've eased my guilt by signing up for something and I think it'll really help them out too!

So, that's about it for this week! And seeing how it's Friday, here is my Photo Booth Friday pic of the week!

This is my favorite picture of me and the girls. It was taken by a brillant photographer! I wish I had his skills! Of course it helps that the girls always smile for their daddy! I've noticed that most of the pictures don't have me in it as I'm always the one taking the pictures so this is a real jewell for me! I love it! It's not perfect and not really even posed, but that's what makes it special to me!! Thanks honey!




No comments:

Post a Comment