Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What a day!

Today it's snowing-again! I don't mind snow. I just don't like driving in it. I like it when we can stay indoors all day and just watch movies and drink hot chocolate and snuggle with my favorite people. Today though is not that day. I was out already this morning to my first Bible Study at my church. Now, this isn't the first one they've had, but it's the first one I've actually thought looked good enough to sign up for, and it is! It's amazing and today was only day one! We are studying the parable of The Prodigal Son. We are reading the book The Prodigal God by Timothy Keller. Today we just watched a video and already it was amazing! I can't wait to dig deeper into the story.
.
Have any of you read the book? Has it changed your world? I'd love to hear what you think about it and what you took away from it!

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on driving in the snow! And you wouldn't believe how much more snow we get here, even though we aren't all that much further north than you!

    As for the book -- YES! I have read it and loved it! Our small group did a study on it last year and it is/was absolutely life changing. I'm still chewing over some of the things I learned and trying to apply them. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! :)

    ReplyDelete