Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day #2

Zoe's finally back at school after 2 days of snow days! And they were soo much fun! It's been a long time since I've really just kicked back and had fun with them both. I didn't focus on laundry, dishes or cleaning (yes, I did get a lot of that done, but it wasn't my main focus). My main focus was my girls and having fun with them! I did! Monday was Fantastic! Tuesday was great with grandpa and my Aunt and Uncle that came up for the Farm Show. The girls climbed on tractors, ate a ton of candy, we got a ton of freebies- pens and paper and such and really just had a great time!




Then we came home and made a snow day favorite- Snow Icecream. We attempted Chocolate this year and a new recipe! So, sugar, Chocolate milk and vanilla mixed in some snow till ice cream consistancy. Patrick refers to it as Milk Cream! Whatever you want to call it, it's GREAT!




Finally Patrick made it home so Zoe played outside in the 6 inches of snow with him while I played inside with Lexi as it was "too cold" for her to play with them! She is my daughter.


You might notice that I have pictures of all of this as I've been attempting to take more pictures and I've been doing well! Along with some of my other new years goals too! Hope you all are enjoying your January!



No comments:

Post a Comment