Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Time to plan

New Years is a couple days away and I've been thinking about planning the things I want to do in the new year.... ya know- goals! I'd hate to call them new years resolutions since those are soo easily broken, but in reality goals, things I'd like to accomplish but realistic too. So, here's my top 5...

1. Live a Radical Life For Christ! To make Disciples of men, to make an eternal impact!
2. Be inspired to take more photographs. Not for money but honestly just to fall in love with it all over again because at one point I loved it and I've forgotten why. Perhaps take a weekend trip to Chicago to view this women's Photography exhibit (Jan- April)! She's amazing and I'd love to see her work. It's too bad that she died before she knew what a truly amazing photographer she was. What a history she tells! http://www.wttw.com/main.taf?p=42,8,80&pid=A1hO97qcWo7ViDL_rWniVH2LakYxNa7J
3. Take a family vacation- not paid for by the Federal Government, though I do love those business trips, I think I'd like to see Minnesota with my family this year!
4. Be more spontaneous!
5. Do the Warrior Dash with Patrick ; )

So, those are just a few of my goals for the year 2011! I can't wait to see what the new year holds! Happy New Year and may you be brave enough to try new things and step out of your comfort zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment