Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I am thrilled! I am officially done Christmas Shopping! Well, I finished last week technically but am still picking up the occasional stocking stuffers whenever I find something for them. Does anyone else struggle finding stocking stuffers for their husbands? I'm struggling with it very much. It's easy for the girls, but Patrick probably doesn't care much for earrings and necklaces with Ariel on them. So if you have any ideas for what you do for your hubby's stocking stuffers I'd love for you to share them, but I digress....
I'm am soo happy that the pressure to get the perfect gift for everyone, to check off every name on our list and to just have the best Christmas season ever is off. I feel soo much better! Really, this is something I recommend to everyone- finish your Christmas shopping early and truly spend some time this CHRISTmas season remembering what the season is really about! Rembering this, rembering that our God came as a baby, born in a manager in a stable when there was no room in the inn. A perfect baby, a perfect sacrifice born out of a perfect love!

Where would we be without Jesus?
He was born of a women so we could be born of God...
He humbled Himself so we could be lifted up...
He bacame a Servant so we could be made heirs...
He suffered rejection so we could be His friends...
He denied himself so we could freely recieve all things...
He gave Himself so He could bless us in every way!
May you know His Love this Christmas!

Jesus
He came not to a throne, but to a manager.
He lived not as a king, but as a servant.
He chose not an earthly kingdom, but a Cross.
He gave not just a little, but Everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment