Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

This past Sunday (2 days ago) we celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary! Now, I'm not one of those people that gets too wrapped up in these kind of events, but it is always fun to remember that special day that changed my life for the better! So, 6 years ago... the weather was perfect, of course I was a little warm, but who wouldn't be in all that tulle? It was a sunny June day! What a way to celebrate the first day of summer and the first day of the rest of my life as Mrs. Patrick Scott Vincent! It seemed our day started early, but that was probably just me being soo excited to get the day over with! I'm also not one of those superstitious people that didn't want to see my groom before the wedding, so we did pictures before the wedding, though we did get a very special moment just Patrick, me and the photographer as I 'walked' down the aisle to him. It's absolutely my favorite picture of them all... Which is funny considering we hadn't even said "I do" yet, but it's just such a fun picture and a wonderful way to remember what a fun day it was!
Here are a couple others that I also enjoyed. I'm noticing that most of the pictures that I like best aren't even of the ceremony but of the outdoor pictures we took beforehand! Though I had always dreamed of an outdoor wedding in October, outdoor pictures was the next best thing! And they were as beautiful as I felt that day! And then to top it all off a week alone with my new husband in San Diego, CA was just perfect! What a time of life to be able to look back on and remember with absolute joy! And to think, we get to look back on it every year at this time!


I can't believe it's already been 6 years! Where does the time go? I remember thinking then that I couldn't love him any more then I did that day, but ya know what? I do! I can't begin to describe how much I love him and how much that love has grown and continues to grow everyday despite the trials and issues of everyday life, through kids and work and family.
It's all just made our love for each other stronger and deeper and definitely able to stand the test of time!












No comments:

Post a Comment