Monday, June 22, 2009

Chicago!

June 20, 2009


So, we just got back from Chicago! I love Chicago! It's "New York done right." Which means its absolutely fabulous!!! I just can't get enough of it and I think this was our best trip there ever! It was my first time at Wrigley Field! Wow! I'm a White Sox fan and this was the best of both worlds- Cubs Vs. Sox at Wrigley! Well, truly the best game I've ever seen! Though the Sox lost by one, it was still a great game! The atmosphere at Wrigley is what American Baseball is all about! At least me and 40,467 other people thought so that day at Wrigley Field! Wow!

We also visited Navy Pier, always fun as we always stop at Bubba Gumps Seafood Restaurant while we are there! It's soo good! We watched an excellent show at the outdoor Theater there too- Cirque Shang Hei. Wow! The flexibility of those people is amazing! Here is my favorite picture from that show... They jump on the teeter totter and this guy flies up to land on this other guys legs as he's lying on his back! Incredible!!




We left 95 degree weather hoping for a little cooler weather up there, but when we got there it was 56 degrees! Cold! the last day brought rain and lots of it. So we spent most of that day inside the pier at an expo- ask me what kind : ) But the fog did make for beautiful pictures! I still think that the Chicago skyline is the most beautiful one out there... rain or shine! It's truly a beautiful city to just walk in! The pictures that we took are amazing and just too many to show here! But check out my facebook page for more!
I still think the best thing about Chicago is just getting away from it all with just Patrick! This is one of my favorite ways to celebrate our wedding anniversary! 6 Years this year! It really makes me remember that our marriage has so much more to it then just the girls! I love them, but it's soo nice to get away from them at times too! I just feel like it rejunivates our marriage and makes me a better wife and mother! I love you Patrick, thanks for spoiling me with my favorite city!


















No comments:

Post a Comment