Monday, April 25, 2011

6 is oh so sweet!

So, somehow I missed posting about Zoe's birthday! I know, just another way to feel bad, but busy busy busy!

Last Monday Zoe turned 6. I can't believe the changes I've seen in this beautiful little girl in 6 years
.
She's growing up to be a smart, funny, beautiful caring little miss and I can't wait to see what else God has in store for her. I struggled with her strong will for so long and after my prayers of "just let me make it another day without strangling her" it's turned into "God help us to tame her will and not break it but direct it to You b/c she'll be unstoppable for Your kingdom when she gets started on that path". And oh how I've loved to see that will of hers change into a more moldable power within her, all given by the grace of God. She's amazing! She loves school, loves math and loves to read. I couldn't ask for a better daughter!

Happy Birthday little Miss! Mommy loves you!


No comments:

Post a Comment