Monday, December 21, 2009

This is IT!

So, every once in a while the perfect dress just comes along and for Zoe last year this was IT.

I picked it up at the Local Mommy and Me resale shop and I felt it was a little pricey, but hey, Christmas only comes around once a year so I splurged- $14 if I remember right! But it's been well worth it as I've also had it wear it this year too. I'm just going to be so sad to see it go! And go it will have to as she just keeps getting taller and taller no matter how I try to stop it! Here's a picture of Lexi in her little hand me down dress from her cousins Mindy and Stacy- so cute too! So, here's to the perfect dress- may you find yours this Christmas Season too!

And of course it's hard to not take pictures of the girls together and seperate in front of the tree this Christmas, so enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment