Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Photo Booth!

Here's my favorite photo from the past week! I just love seeing them in dresses and how cute they look! The amazing thing is that I just bought this dress for Zoe about 1 1/2 months ago and it's already too short! She's growing like a weed and I just don't even notice it till I go to put her in her 4T or in this case 5T dress. Why don't they make the dresses longer? Is this just my problem or do other people out there struggle finding the right length dresses? Is it really cute seeing a 4 year old's little bum hanging out? I mean, what a way to encourage immodosty for the rest of their lives! How sad! Ok, off my soap box!


Anyways.... Here's the photo finally! Dancing on the sofa after church!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! One of the best things about having little girls is LITTLE DRESSES! :) I love them!

    We have the same problem with the length of dresses -- I thought maybe it was just because Lily is so tall for her age!

    ReplyDelete